Sixth Form Dress Code
Sixth Form Female Students
- Black Skirt or pinafore dress- Skirt length should be knee length and appropriate to a place of work.
- Black badged (with gold trim) school cardigan available from school uniform suppliers – other black jumpers or cardigans are not considered school uniform and you will be asked to remove them.
- Black tailored trousers – NO JEANS, CASUAL TROUSERS, LEGGINGS, SHORTS OR CROPPED TROUSERS
- White blouse with collar and sleeve- neck line to be of a decent height.
- Dark outdoor coat or jacket -No Denim coats/jackets OR leather jackets
- White or black plain tights/socks
- Skirts & jackets should be plain not herringbone or check
- No scarves
Sixth Form Male Students
- White shirt and school tie – this must be plain and professional in style
- Black trousers- NO JEANS OR CASUAL TROUSERS, LEGGINGS, SHOTS OR CROPPED TROUSERS
- Black badged (with gold trim) school jumper available from school uniform suppliers. Other black jumpers or cardigans are not considered to be school uniform and you will be asked to remove these.
- Dark outdoor coat or jacket –
- No Denim coats/jackets OR Leather jackets
- Plain Black formal footwear –No trainers
- White or black plain socks
All Sixth Form Students
- Facial piercings are not to be worn in school.
- Tattoos should not be visible.
- School coats should not be worn in lessons or form time/assembly and should be kept in the Enrichment Area or your lockers during the day.
- Scarves should not be worn inside the building.
- Hair should be worn/styled as appropriate for a professional workplace and should only be dyed in a natural hair colour.
- PE Kit or performance wear should only be worn for those lessons.
- School hoodies/leavers hoodies should not be worn in school.
Please note that if you do not wear the correct uniform, the school reserves the right to send the student home to change any item of dress which is deemed unsuitable.
Laser schoolwear 92 London Road, L3 5NL Tel: 0151 709 0701
Kitted Out 333 Aigburth Road, L17 0BL Tel: 0151 727 2000 also at 114 Allerton Road, Liverpool L18 2 DG Tel: 07305 535575
Trurex 48 London Road, L3 5NF Tel: 0151 709 7009
Trutex 298 St Mary’s Road, L19 0NQ Tel: 0151 291 0978
West Derby Schoolwear 239-241 Eaton Road, L12 2AG Tel: 0151 228 7896
We are grateful to our stockists for their continued support and sponsorship to the school