Thinking about becoming a teacher?
How about training on the job and going home every day having made a difference?
Archbishop Blanch School Direct Partnership and LJMU can provide you with that opportunity.
Why choose School Direct at Archbishop Blanch?
- School Direct is an innovative initiative which enables Archbishop Blanch to take the lead in providing initial teacher training courses in collaboration with LJMU.
- At Archbishop Blanch School Direct Partnership in Liverpool, we create an environment which allows all learners to flourish by providing outstanding teaching and learning experiences.
Key features of the Archbishop Blanch School Direct offer include:
- a commitment to support you into your NQT year and beyond.
- a PGCE programme with Master’s level credits in conjunction with our partner university LJMU.
- an individual training programme, including sessions at university, Archbishop Blanch and at your placement school.
- an enhanced focus on promoting diversity, underpinning British values and supporting learners with special educational needs.
Applications are open for training commencing summer 2019. A wide range of subject specialism training courses are available:
For any further queries please contact us on email@example.com
GET INTO TEACHING UPCOMING EVENTS
The Get Into Teaching Events team are running a series of application workshop events from April to June 2019. These events are tailored towards helping candidates create the best possible teacher training application.
At the events, candidates will be able to attend a presentation on the application process, which includes tips on using UCAS, personal statements and interviews. They will also be able to have a 1-1 conversation with a Teacher Training Adviser, who can review their draft personal statement and advise them on how to create the best application that they can.
We hope that these events will help to improve the standard of the applications that teacher training providers receive, and also give the candidates the push they might need to submit an application for teacher training.
Candidates can register for an application workshop here https://getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/teaching-events/application-workshop-events
Our 2018-19 partner schools include
We are delighted to work alongside our partner secondary schools to offer this School Direct programme.