Thinking about becoming a teacher?
How about training on the job and going home every day having made a difference?
Archbishop Blanch School Direct Partnership and LJMU can provide you with that opportunity.
Why choose School Direct at Archbishop Blanch?
- School Direct is an innovative initiative which enables Archbishop Blanch to take the lead in providing initial teacher training courses in collaboration with LJMU.
- At Archbishop Blanch School Direct Partnership in Liverpool, we create an environment which allows all learners to flourish by providing outstanding teaching and learning experiences.
Key features of the Archbishop Blanch School Direct offer include:
- a commitment to support you into your NQT year and beyond.
- a PGCE programme with Master’s level credits in conjunction with our partner university LJMU.
- an individual training programme, including sessions at university, Archbishop Blanch and at your placement school.
- an enhanced focus on promoting diversity, underpinning British values and supporting learners with special educational needs.
Applications are open for training commencing summer 2019. A wide range of subject specialism training courses are available:
For any further queries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 2018-19 partner schools include
We are delighted to work alongside our partner secondary schools to offer this School Direct programme.