To view these policies you will need Adobe Reader downloaded and running on your computer.
If you cannot open the files - click HERE to download Adobe to your computer:-
- AIM HIGHER Policy currently being reviewed (0.03 MB)
- Archbishop Blanch school 2014 Admissions Policy (0.05 MB)
- Archbishop Blanch School 2015 Admissions Policy (0.18 MB)
- Attendance Policy Reviewed Oct13 (0.04 MB)
- Behaviour Policy reviewed July14 (0.09 MB)
- Bullying or Peer Abuse Policy (0.04 MB)
- Careers Guidance Policy 2014 (0.03 MB)
- Charging policy Revised October 2012 (0.28 MB)
- Collective Worship Policy currently being reviewed (0.04 MB)
- Complaints Procedure (0.05 MB)
- Data Protection Policy reviewed Sept2013 (0.03 MB)
- Drugs Policy reviewed Oct13 (0.06 MB)
- DVD and Multi Media Policy (0.03 MB)
- Examinations Policy (0.12 MB)
- Gifted Talented Policy (0.04 MB)
- ICT Acceptable Use Policy Pupils Reviewed Sept 2013 (0.04 MB)
- ICT Policy (0.07 MB)
- Medicines Policy reviewed Oct13 (0.04 MB)
- Mobile Phone Policy updated 2011 (0.03 MB)
- PSHCE Policy 2014 (0.08 MB)
- Pupil Premium Statement (0.02 MB)
- Race Equality and Equal Opportunities Policy 2014 (0.04 MB)
- Rewards Policy (0.06 MB)
- Safeguarding policy 2014 (0.07 MB)
- SEN Policy (0.08 MB)
- Work Experience Policy (0.03 MB)
We will not provide any of the personal information you give us to any third party. Any information submitted to Archbishop Blanch School via this website is held under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Non-uniform day helps our school community raise charitable funds for this vital UK blood cancer and bone marrow charity.
Our Year 7 pupils participate in a three day residential in Cumbria.
Archbishop Blanch pupils help support those in need in our wider community.
Our Christian value for this term is "community".
Closing Date: 3:30pm on Friday, 10th October.