To view these policies you will need Adobe Reader downloaded and running on your computer.
If you cannot open the files - click HERE to download Adobe to your computer:-
- 2016 Admissions Policy (0.18 MB)
- AIM HIGHER Policy currently being reviewed (0.03 MB)
- Archbishop Blanch school 2014 Admissions Policy (0.05 MB)
- Archbishop Blanch School 2015 Admissions Policy (0.18 MB)
- Attendance Policy Reviewed Oct13 (0.04 MB)
- Behaviour Policy reviewed July14 (0.09 MB)
- Bullying or Peer Abuse Policy (0.04 MB)
- Careers Guidance Policy 2014 (0.03 MB)
- CHARGING POLICY (0.03 MB)
- CODE OF CONDUCT REVISED OCTOBER 2014 (0.04 MB)
- Collective Worship Policy currently being reviewed (0.04 MB)
- COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE (0.06 MB)
- Data Protection Policy reviewed Sept2013 (0.03 MB)
- Drugs Policy reviewed Oct13 (0.06 MB)
- DVD and Multi Media Policy (0.03 MB)
- Examinations Policy (0.12 MB)
- Gifted Talented Policy (0.04 MB)
- ICT Acceptable Use Policy Pupils Reviewed Sept 2013 (0.04 MB)
- ICT Policy (0.07 MB)
- Marking and Feedback Policy (0.74 MB)
- Medicines Policy reviewed Oct13 (0.04 MB)
- MOBILE PHONE POLICY (0.03 MB)
- PSHCE Policy 2014 (0.08 MB)
- Pupil Premium Statement (0.02 MB)
- Race Equality and Equal Opportunities Policy 2014 (0.04 MB)
- Rewards Policy (0.06 MB)
- Safeguarding Child Protecton Policy Oct14 (0.08 MB)
- SEN Policy (0.08 MB)
- Work Experience Policy (0.03 MB)
We will not provide any of the personal information you give us to any third party. Any information submitted to Archbishop Blanch School via this website is held under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Another fantastic opportunity available to our Year 12 Sixth Form pupils.
Representatives from Archbishop Blanch School attend a lovely event held at Liverpool Central Library.
The ABS Labour Party shows strong support from our voting pupils in the latest mock election opinion poll.
Summer Uniform may be worn by our pupils on their return to school after the Easter break.
Pupils experience the challenge of reporting on their own news stories for the day.